Bellare: Man electrocuted to death after touching live wire on road


Write Comment     |     E-Mail To a Friend     |     Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Print
Agencies

Bellare, 11 Aug 2020: A man was electrocuted to death after his bike came in contact with the live wire that was lying on the road.

 

 

The disease is a resident of Mandakolu, the incident took place on Tuesday, August 11 at 5:45 a.m.

 

As per sources, the deceased was on its way to Ninthikallu, when he came in contact with the live wire that had fallen on the road.

 

It is gathered that the bike and rider has been completely burnt in the incident

 

 

Write your Comments on this Article
Your Name
Native Place / Place of Residence
Your E-mail
Your Comment   You have characters left.
Security Validation
Enter the characters in the image above
    
Disclaimer: Kindly do not post any abusive, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, discriminatory or unlawful material or SPAM. BelleVision.com reserves the right to block/ remove without notice any content received from users.
Elwin ArcadeElwin Arcade

Main Rd, Moodubelle

Veez Konkani IllustratedVEEZ Konkani

Weekly e-Magazine

Sunshine PrideSunshine Pride
Uzvaad FortnightlyUzvaad Fortnightly

Call : 91 9482810148

Your ad Here
Power Care
Nissi Infinity
Ryan Intl Mangaluru
Syndicate Bank
Ryan International
Arso
Mandavi AcropolisMandavi Acropolis
pearl printing
samuelsequeira.com
Anil Studio
Bellevision Cute Kid Contest
Omintec
Udupi Today
Kittall.ComKittall.Com

Konkani Literature World

Grace Ministries