GIVE BLOOD GIVE LIFE
USWAS - U.A.E’s ST. MARY’S WELFARE ASSOCIATION, SHIRVA will hold a blood donation campaign at Latifa Hospital ( Old Al Wasl Hospital), Dubai - here on Friday, August 24th from 9 am to 12 noon.
USWAS, in the U.A.E is a group of dedicated members born or belonging to the parish of Our Lady of Health Church -Shirva. This well established association has consistently rendered a constant service in various fields for the past 10 years. The association abides and drives its spirit with the motto of ‘Lend a hand not for self, but for each other’. Driven by our motto we extend our Humanitarian service to promote the quality of life.
USWAS invites all their members, parishioners, friends, relatives & well-wishers and all those interested to come in large number and voluntary be part of the blood donation campaign serving for a noble cause.
Promoting "Give Blood Give Life " campaign, USWAS has enthusiastically come forward to serve the humanity which is one of the 10 social welfare projects of its decennial year.
1. Kindly follow the timings (9 to 12 am) – as other group sessions are planned.
2. Each donor will be screened – will check blood pressure, other vital signs, then donors hemoglobin level and when the result is ready they will inform that the person is fit to donate or not.
3. If a person is fit then he/she has to fill the form and will be registered to donate the blood.
Requirement for the donor:
1. To bring a valid ID card - MUST – Eg. Emirates ID
2. To have breakfast and come. MUST
For further details please contact :
1. Lesly Saldanha Dubai 050 450 5539
2. Roshan Menezes Dubai 050 387 5335
3. Ronald Correa Dubai 055 215 3833
4. Oscar Rego Dubai 055 589 2443
5. Canute Dsouza Sharjah 055 886 7354
6. Paul Menezes Sharjjah 050 696 8707
7. Canute Mathias Sharjah 050 790 4870
8. Francis Machado Dubai 050 575 7425
9. Manoj Menezes Abu Dhabi 050 6722029
10. Sharan Dsouza Abu Dhabi 050 265 4131
‘USWAS DASHAMANOTSAV TROPHY’
USWAS is also holding a cricket tournament - ‘USWAS DASHAMANOTSAV TROPHY’ on Friday, 19th October, 2012 at Zabeel Cricket Ground (Dubai) from 7.30 am onwards. The cricket tournament will be 11 a side Tennis Ball (MRE) and is for the Konkani speaking community of UDUPI and MANGALORE DIOCESE. Only 12 teams are allowed to participated and priority will be given to first come first serve basis. Registration will be open from 25th August,2012 and deadline for registration is 15th September, 2012. Attractive prize money is on offer for the winners and runner up teams.
More details about the tournament will be published later.